or give us a call at843-793-1122
6 LOCAL CHARLESTON RESTAURANTS SERVING UP HOLIDAY FARE WITH SOUTHERN FLAIR
This holiday season you have a choice. You could spend the day in the kitchen slaving over a hot stove, OR spend it talking and laughing with loved ones while someone else does the cooking. If you’re ready to say, “last year was the LAST YEAR that you’ll spend the holiday in the kitchen,” and you’re ready to start a new tradition, choose to dine out – or order ahead and pick up a holiday meal with all the trimmings from some of Charleston’s top restaurants. This is also the perfect solution if you’re spending the holidays tucked into one of our luxury vacation rentals and away from your own fully stocked kitchen.
1. High Cotton – Take a break from last minute gift wrapping to enjoy the special Christmas Eve menu in high cotton at one of Charleston’s top restaurants. December 24, 2019
2. Drawing Room – This top restaurant at the Vendue in the French Quarter, has a Christmas Dinner menu offering three courses of elevated seasonal favorites – it’s ideal for an elegant evening with loved ones.
3. Blossom – Celebrate the holiday with a festive Christmas menu featuring slow-roasted turkey, red wine braised lamb shank, and house-made holiday ham that will leave you feeling merry and bright.
4. Eli’s Table – Serving up a very special Christmas menu featuring roasted duck breast with confit leg and served with local vegetables, YUM! December 25, 2019, 1-10pm
5. Rita’s Seaside Grille – Head to Folly Beach on Christmas Eve for casual dining mixed with your favorite holiday flavors and watch for Santa and his sleigh from the beach. December 24, 2019, 1am-8pm
6. Halls Holiday Dinners at Home – Christmas dinners to go from the famed group at Hall’s just MIGHT be the other thing that made the Grinch’s “small heart grow three sizes that day.” This once-a-year offering is your chance to Make your Christmas dinner special without the fuss … and be the hit of the holidays!
There are a host of other restaurants offering everything from formal dinners and holiday buffets, to take home meals to enjoy from the comfort of your own home or cozy vacation getaway. If you’re going to be in town for the Christmas holiday and staying through the New Year’s weekend, make plans for New Year’s Eve in Charleston and ring in 2020 in true southern fashion.