Baby it’s cold outside but Charleston’s southern charm will warm you right up! The Holy City is known for its quaint, gas-lamp lit cobblestone streets and picturesque water views. The perfect setting for a romantic getaway. Spend Valentine’s Day strolling King Street hand in hand while you wine and dine your way through the city. We’ve got the perfect places for you stay, eat, drink and enjoy! Whether you’re flying in or having a staycation, here are 5 of our fave romantic to dos for a couples getaway.
5 Romantic Things To Do In Charleston
- Cozy up on a horse drawn carriage ride and discover the elegant gardens, private courtyards, and distinctive architecture of our city streets.
- Have a romantic dinner date! Charleston is home to some of the best southern cuisine! The Darling Oyster Bar is darling for sure! For delicious seafood and a more intimate dining experience, check out Hanks! Looking for an authentic meal? Located on Queen Street in Charleston’s French Quarter neighborhood Husk is a Charleston landmark and truly represents old school southern flavors.
- Don’t miss dessert at Kaminsky’s! How can you go wrong with a Creme Brulee Martini and a slice of cake? If you’re checking out the Historic Charleston City Market, hop a few blocks over for the best and biggest candy apples you’ve ever seen at Savannah’s Candy Kitchen.
- A romantic walk never goes out of style. The Arthur Ravenel Bridge is iconic in Charleston and offers a safe passageway for a stroll that offers sweeping water views and cityscapes. It is a sight to behold especially at sunset.
- A couples spa day is the perfect choice for a relaxing romantic getaway. Charleston is home to many top notch spas but if you are looking for a more intimate experience, our concierge team can schedule an in suite masseuse.
With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, leave it to our expert team to plan a romantic getaway for you and your plus one! We’ve got the perfect Charleston Retreat waiting for you, whether you’re looking for city vibes or ocean views. Our concierge team can set you up with the perfect space and book all of your outings from transportation, dining, experiences, and yes, we can even stock the fridge! Looking for a luxury experience package? We have those too or we can customize an experience to suit your personal taste and style.
The Southeastern Wildlife Exposition (SEWE) is a three-day celebration of wildlife and nature through fine art, conservation education, sporting demonstrations, food, drink and the people who honor them all hosted in Charleston South Carolina. The Expo will be in town over Valentine’s Day Weekend, 2/13 – 2/17.
Check out our featured property Kings Line! This cozy and contemporary home in Charleston’s Elliotborough neighborhood will be your charming sanctuary while visiting the Holy City. Professionally decorated with a modern, fresh design and luxury touches, this home makes the ideal place to relax after a day of exploring. Within short walking distance to Charleston’s Upper King District where you’ll find some of the top restaurants, shopping, and nightlife, and some of the city’s newest hot spots.
Here’s what people are saying about Kings Line …
“A Wonderful Gem in the heart of Charleston! We very much enjoyed our stay in Charleston on Line St. The home was very close to town and easy to get to. We loved the decor of the home and it’s cleanliness. The management was super attentive with directions and offers to assist. I would suggest this home to anyone looking to rent close to town.” ★★★★★ By Lesley on 06/21/2018