or give us a call at843-793-1122
A Message Regarding Covid-19
In response to the dynamic coronavirus (COVID-19) and guided by a need for everyone’s health and safety, Luxury Simplified Retreats remains fully committed to providing our guests with clean, safe environments. Additionally, we recognize the importance of providing you with the facts affecting your travel in this time of uncertainty.
WHAT WE’RE DOING TO PROTECT YOUR HEALTH:
• Housekeeping staff has been instructed in cleaning all “high-touch” contact points in all our vacation properties such as doorknobs, locks, thermostats, fan pulls, stair railings, etc., and these areas are being thoroughly sanitized during cleaning and inspection.
• We have worked with our suppliers to make sure that our housekeeping staff in each of our locations are provided with all supplies, including disinfectants, sanitizers and equipment that they will need to follow these heightened cleaning protocols.
• We will continue to ensure that hygiene and cleanliness remain our top priority throughout every facet of our operation.
WHAT LUXURY SIMPLIFIED RETREAT’S GUESTS CAN DO:
• With this virus being so unpredictable, we highly recommend purchasing a cancel-for-any-reason Trip Cancellation Protection policy.
• Follow CDC guidelines such as social distancing and washing your hands.
CHANGES TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
We are temporarily adjusting our cancellation policy to allow for flexibility to help you make the right decisions regarding travel at this time.
CANCELLATION POLICY AS OF MARCH 18, 2020:
• Cancellation requests made within 30 days of your check-in date, will receive a 50% refund, or a 100% travel credit to be used no later than December 31, 2020. We are waiving our cancellation/change fee for all cancelled/changed reservations within this 30-day window. If your check-in date is more than 30 days away, you will receive a full refund.
• We are working diligently with each of our guests to find an appropriate solution for scheduled bookings that fall inside of our 30-day cancellation window, and to quickly help get travel reschedule without experiencing any loss.
• Any reservation made after March 12th, 2020, for reservations with a March 2020 or April 2020 check-in date will be non-refundable for any reason.
Folly Beach COVID-19 Update 10 Released 4/6/2020
Effective April 7, 2020 at 9am, no new short or long-term rental check-ins will be permitted through May 31st, 2020. Currently in effect since 5:00 p.m. Saturday March 28, the checkpoint for restricted access to the island of Folly Beach will resume 24 hours per day.
• Short and Long-Term Rentals, Hotels, and Other Overnight Accommodations: Effective April 7, 2020, at 9am NO new check-ins are permitted between April 7, 2020 and May 31st, 2020 regardless of length of stay. Visitors currently checked in may remain until the end of their existing reservations.
All public beach accesses remain CLOSED pursuant to the Governor’s order.
NOTE: If you have a Folly Beach reservation in April please contact us at 843.793.1122 or email us at email@example.com to discuss your reservation.
Contact us anytime directly by phone at 843.793.1122, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re here to help.